Sunday, February 3, 2013

Well, as you can see, I have decided to start a blog. I am not quite sure if this blog is going to be geared toward anything specific or if I am going to post about my life and the things I like, but whatever I do, I hope that you guys will enjoy. I will probably post some pictures of food that I like to make, most of them are deserts. Yes, i know, these probably don't help with being self-conscious about weight, but I absolutely adore cooking. :) So,, I will share recipes and pictures and hopefully you will love them as well. I will also probably post about school and the drama that happens (which is quite a lot). I might even post about soccer, one of my favorite sports.! Soo,, now that you know a little about what this blog is trying to be, lets begin. 

1 comment:

  1. great ideas! I'm a big fan of cooking as well, especially desserts. :)
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete