Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Homework.. bleh. :P

I would like to say that I had an amazing day today and explain all of the events that happened, but I can't because nothing spectacular happened. It was just another day with the same people at the same school at roughly the same time. BORING! :( Most of my day consists of the usual boring stuff such as, homework, lectures, writing, typing, staring off into space, and day dreaming. And I guess you could say that my day was any other persons day, but I am not so sure. It seems to me that when you are in school that you have a ton of homework. And I HATE HOMEWORK!!!! If I had a choice there would be no such thing as homework. Even if my boss told me that I needed to give out homework, I would quit because I hate it. So much. :( On average I have over half an hour a day, sometimes more. But at least I get home earlier so I can finish before dinner, but that doesn't always happen. We have this dreaded NHD project that we have to do in one of my classes and it makes me want to cry, a lot. LOL! :) But oh well,, I will be alright in the end, I hope. Oh and today,, in Language Arts, we had to recite our Shakespeare lines,, and I did AMAZING! LOL. :) Just kidding, I was average. I didn't use my low voice for Romeo's part, so I made some people sad. I think I passed though. I believe that my mother is calling me right now,, she said something about me not cleaning up.. WHOOPS. ;) I guess I should do that and head to bed, but I am not tired. Maybe, listen to some music? Sounds good to me. :) Night everyone AND I hope you have an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment